Monday, March 7, 2011

birthday wish.

I have 62 days left in Liberia- and 62 days until I turn 22!

My birthday is also my last day here, and this year I am asking for a very special gift: help me raise $500 for Orphan Relief and Rescue.

Orphan Relief and Rescue brings children in orphanages in the area immediate relief from hunger and sickness, and provides them with sanitary living conditions. The majority of their projects are focused on Liberia, where they are currently working alongside over a dozen locally owned and operated orphanages.

Liberia's 14-year civil war that ended in 2003 left hundreds of thousands of children orphaned and abandoned. Orphan Relief and Rescue’s team of international and Liberian staff is working with government and other partners to bring short and long-term solutions to the orphan crisis.

I would really appreciate it if you clicked on the link below, checked out Orphan Relief and Rescue, and shared the link with friends!


1 comment: