Monday, April 11, 2011

alberta part 2.

For the past few days all I could think about was Alberta. I’ve pulled up her photos at least a dozen times, half of those times crying silently in front of my computer screen, wondering why the world is so unfair. I’ve had my email open 24/7, refreshing the page over and over waiting for Keith to reply with news from the ship.

Well guess what? He just did.

AND ALBERTA IS GETTING SURGERY!

Direct quote from Joy, the woman on the ship who schedules plastic surgeries.

We will make space for her, it may not be until September but if I can squeeze her into May I will (it's possible Dr Tertius may want to do more than one surgery).”

I am so excited! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. I can’t wait to tell Alberta and her grandmother (hopefully tomorrow?) and also get the information about her that Joy needs to get her on the schedule.

Alberta and her grandmother, Mariah.

SO EXCITED!!!

3 comments:

  1. yay!! So happy she'll be getting help!! fingers crossed it's in may!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's wonderful!!! God is so good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete